1) Settings > Groups
- Click SETTINGS on the top navigation to reveal the drop-down menu, then click Posts.
2) Post Sorting
- Default Post Sorting
- Default Topic Sorting
3) Post Restrictions
- Seconds between Posts
- Seconds between Posts for New Users
- Reputation threshold before this restriction is lifted(In other words, when a user is no longer considered “new” for the purpose of posting)
- Seconds be new users can post
- Number of seconds users are allowed to edit posts after posting
- Minimum Title Length
- Maximum Title Length
- Minimum Post Length
- Maximum Post Length
- Days until Topic is consider stale
4) Teaser Settings
- Teaser Post
- The teaser is shown at the right hand side for forums using the Persona theme.
5) Unread Settings
- Unread cutoff days
- Posts older than this will not appear in user’s unread list.
- Minimum posts in topic before tracking last read
6) Signature Settings
- Disable signatures (toggle)
- Disable links in signatures (toggle)
- Disable images in signatures (toggle)
- Maximum Signature Length
7) Composer Settings
- Show “Help” tab (toggle)
- Allow plugins to add content to the help tab (toggle)
- Custom Help Text
- This is the text for the Help button shown at the top right corner of the compose message area.
- Track IP Address for each post (toggle)
9) Save changes
- The ‘disk’ button at the bottom of the page saves any changes. Changes that are not saved will be discarded after leaving this page.